133 Church Road,
The gallery will be closed from Sunday 31st July - Wednesday 7th September.
Monday - Closed
Tuesday - Sunday: 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are always looking to discover new and emerging artists and we do review everything but unfortunately, we can’t always send individual replies. There is no need to follow up once a submission has been sent. We will reach out to you if we feel you will fit in and we'll be a great team together!
T: +44 2087413625
This access statement does not contain personal options as to our suitability for those with access needs, but aims to accurately describe the facilities and services we offer all our customers/visitors.
We look forward to welcoming you. If you have any queries or require any assistance please phone +44 2087413625 or email email@example.com
CAR PARKING AND ARRIVAL
The gallery is open Tuesday - Sunday 11-5
There is parking on Ferry Road to the right of the gallery just off Castelnau Road. The parking is free Monday-Friday after noon and free throughout the weekend beyond the B1 controlled parking sign.
Dogs and guide dogs.
All dogs are welcome at the gallery.
- We are lucky to have two staitions at close proximity with either Barnes station or Barnes Bridge station at approximatly 20 minutes walk to the gallery.
- The regular buses that pass by the gallery are the number 33, 419, 9669 and N22
- Heathrow airport is about 35 minutes drive from the gallery.
For wheelchair users, the gallery can be accessed via the front entrance and the width of the doorway is about 100cms/ 1 metre. We are happy to help customers access the gallery – please ring in advance if you need assistance.
The Main Entrance and Galleries
- The gallery entrance is raised by 5cm from the pavement with a 1.5 meter walk to the front door. The doorway is raised slightly by a 2 cm.
- The gallery is all on one level.
- The gallery is lit by bright overhead lights.
- Baby buggies are permitted in the gallery. Please note we do not have any baby change facilities.
- The toilets are at the rear of the main gallery and accessed by a step down into the back corridor. There is currently no disabled toilet.
We are a small business who are here to help our cutomers and ensure that your visit to the gallery is enjoyable.
Covid-19 - 2021
Online and telephone orders are open as usual although we advise to allow extra time for delivery. If you have a delivery deadline, please check with us before ordering.
CROSS BORDER TAXES
For the UK sales tax (VAT) where applicable is included.
Worldwide (including the EU from 1/1/21) - where applicable UK sales tax is omitted. Work purchased may be subject to tariffs when entering the delivery country, it is the purchaser's responsibility to pay these charges. Charges will usually be collected by the delivery company.
All work purchased may be returned within 14 days from the day of delivery for an exchange or refund. Any shipping costs incurred by the gallery will be deducted from the refund of any artwork returned with the exception of the return of damaged artworks. Returns must be received in the original sale condition.